By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the AuctionsPlus User Agreement & Sale Terms.
We’re committed to providing a transparent, honest and trusted platform for our users to transact livestock and agricultural commodities on a national scale. To support this our User Agreement & Sale Terms have been updated, and will come into effect across the platform and any auction commencing from the 22nd March 2021.
A summary of the changes are listed below;
Please ensure you review the full operating terms and conditions HERE as this is only a high level summary of changes and does not encompass the full terms.
By offering livestock on a Forward Contract basis, you are agreeing to be bound by the Forward Contract Terms and Conditons - Cattle or the Forward Contract Terms and Conditions - Sheep and Lambs.
Assessors who wish to offer stock on a Forward Contract Basis must be Endorsed by AuctionsPlus. Click here to apply for Forward Contract Sale Endorsement.
If a valid claim cannot be resolved via negotiation, the matter may be referred to arbitration. By entering into the arbitration process, both parties agree to a legally binding and final resolution.
The arbitration process involves:
1. Each party makes payment of arbitration fee ($1000 ex GST)
2. Each party submits signed paperwork & documentation
3. Payment is made to AuctionsPlus of the full amount, as per the invoice for the stock at the sale price
4. AuctionsPlus removes identifying features on all paperwork and supporting documentation
5. AuctionsPlus engages (anonymous) appropriate industry experts to deliberate on the panel
6. An outcome is reached (agreed to by all members of the panel), including any compensation or re-distribution of funds
7. Both parties receive written notification of outcome
8. Funds distributed as per findings
If you or your company are intending to utilise the AuctionsPlus arbitration panel, after advisement from the AuctionsPlus Integrity Unit, you will need to download and return this Acceptance for Arbitration Form to AuctionsPlus.
AuctionsPlus is a market leader in providing online services for the buying and selling of livestock. We provide the best product possible to assist with a value-added livestock trading experience that make AuctionsPlus the most effective way to buy and sell livestock.